My Photo
Name:
Location: Irving, Texas, United States

I currently own Online Trading Academy - Texas. This is an independant training school for investors, Active (day) Traders in equities, FOREX, Commodities, e-Minis and Futures. How can you afford not to invest in your education in the markets before investing in them? Vince Rowe - 2004

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

New Beginnings

Following my radio brethren, I have decided to get with the program and set up a blog. I hope to be able to post to this daily. We will put up some of the commentary from the radio show, links we mentioned as well as interesting tid-bits of information.

Please feel free to leave comments, give your opinions, and join in on what I am sure will be some interesting debates, both on air and off.

3 Comments:

Blogger ESKIMORAY said...

Vince:SEE I TOLD YA ON A CLOUDY SAT. MORNING IN MAY 2005 THAT THE NETWORK WOULD GROW!Now look at you now! (Sorry Toby Keith). When can I come over and play?
Ray

7:22 PM  
Blogger ESKIMORAY said...

Wow I get to be the first one to comment,and I am using my own money too!
Congrats Vince! Remember our days in the old "Double wide" when I told a very disgruntled army ranger that "the Bizradio Network would be successful and you will see it in a year"? Was I being a "Fortune Teller " of sorts? Nope. I knew you had the "chops" "as we call them in our business". Your door is now open for you to travel to new heights and it will be one that is paved with success.
Ray

7:26 PM  
Blogger ESKIMORAY said...

I am honored to be the first comment on your blog,or is it I am honored to be the first commentator of your blog? Now let's flash back >What big humongous dude in a doublwide broadcast facility tell you that in one year success at Bizradio Netowrk will happen? hmmm? What I can't hear you? Oh sorry ..this is written not audio enabled. Well congrats "Ranger"..HOORAH!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home